According to the Department of Housing & Urban Development, “A good way to keep your house cool in the summer is to shade it from the outside. Any way that stops the sun before it gets through the glass is seven times as good at keeping you cool as blinds or curtains on the inside.” Solar Screening blocks up to 90% of the sun’s harmful rays and can save up to 20% in energy cost.
Sun Screens are Cool
Why Choose Stationary Sun Screens?
- Increased comfort
- Save up to 20% in energy cost
- Blocks up to 90% of the sun’s harmful rays
- Protect window coverings, carpet & furnishings from bleaching or yellowing
- Add Privacy
- Extend the life of your cooling system
- Reduce your ecological footprint
- More effective than tint
- No cracking or peeling like tint
- Reduce the risk of a broken thermal seal in your windows. (Tint increases the risk)
- Works whether windows are open or closed
- Variety of fabrics, colors & patterns to choose from
- Expert installation
Retractable Sun Screens
Why Choose Retractable Sun Screens?
All of the advantages of stationary sun screens plus:
- Blocks up to 95% of the sun’s harmful rays
- Much more flexible!
- Raise & lower at the touch of a button.
- More hardware color options.
- Even more fabrics, colors & patterns to choose from
Why Choose Retractable Awnings?
All of the advantages of retractable sun screens plus:
- Blocks up to 100% of the sun’s harmful rays.
- Also blocks the rain.
- Unobstructed horizontal view.
- Reduced heat & glare in existing outdoor space.
- Extend usable outdoor space.
- Several hardware color options.
- Many fabric, colors & patterns to choose from
- Can also add a short retractable sun screen for even more protection.
Interior Roller Shades
See Your Home in a Whole New Way
Whether you you just want to reduce the heat load in your home or you want to transform your home & improve your lifestyle we have the right products and experts to install them.Call Us Today - Be Cool Tomorrow